Exceptional detail and sensitivity for round-the-clock surveillance applications, indoors or outside
Extraordinary sensitivity with 4K
With four times the resolution of Full HD, Sony's first 4K network security camera brings industry-leading clarity and sensitivity to critical video monitoring and surveillance applications.
Thanks to the camera's large, highly sensitive 1.0-type back-illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS image sensor, high-speed image processing engine and high-quality zoom lens, the SNC-VM772R captures detail-packed 4K/30 fps video footage with a minimum illumination of 0.06 lx - even in near darkness.
Automatic selection of picture settings
Picture settings are automatically selected to suit a wide range of operating environments, such as weather, time, and lighting conditions, providing the best picture quality for the scene. They can also be manually adjusted for even more flexible operation.
Various output modes
The increased resolution of 4K opens up exciting new monitoring possibilities. Traditional video surveillance requires a PTZ camera or several box cameras to survey a wide area. The SNC-VM772R can stream an overall low-resolution situational view, plus cropped original 4K resolution views of specific areas of interest in the scene, with Multi Tracking to chase moving subjects. The 20 megapixel sensor also enables high-quality still image recording at beyond 4K resolution to allow close examination of a scene for evidence purposes.
Other key features
• Excellent low-light capabilities are further enhanced with in-built IR illuminators for true night-time coverage.
• Edge Storage (onboard recording with memory cards) safeguards recordings during network outrage.
• The camera's outstanding image performance is enhanced with features, including Optical Image Stabilisation for steadier pictures.
• Quick, simple installation and set-up is aided by a smartphone or tablet PC app for remote field of view adjustment (SNC toolbox mobile).
• The discreetly styled minidome camera features a ruggedised vandal- and weather-resistant design that is ideal for tough round-the-clock video security and surveillance assignments, indoors or outside (IK10, IP66).