CMW-F321C XDCAM Workflow Accelerator is a software plug-in, created by Sony engineers in response to specific customer feedback and workflow requirements. CMW-F321C is designed to give an improved workflow when working with Final Cut Pro, Omneon servers and Sony XDCAM camcorders. It allows you to operate in a native MXF workflow environment and provides efficiencies both in time and cost.
CMW-F321C allows native editing of the following formats in a Final Cut Pro timeline:
- XDCAM Proxy*
- XDCAM HD 18,25,35,50Mbps - 60i/50i/23.98p/25p/29.97p
- XDCAM HD 720 50p/60p
- XDCAM EX 25, 35 Mbps - 60i/50i/23.98p/25p/29.97p
- XDCAM DVCAM
- XDCAM IMX
- Smart Render Option and API for XDCAM HD formats
- Files exported via XDCAM Transfer Tool
(Ingested by Omneon Spectrum or MediaDeck with v220.127.116.11 or v5.5 firmware)
- HD XDCAM MXF 35/50Mbps files
- IMX D10
- HD XDCAM MXF 35/50Mbps low-latency files (requires Omneon Firmware v5.5)
*Requires rendering of audio for preview. Requires rendering for final output.
Click on the 'downloads' link on the right for a free 14 day trial or click on the 'Contact Sony' link above to find out how to purchase CMW-F321C.
Product requires online registration within 14 days.
Apple, Quicktime, Final Cut Pro, Mac, and Mac OS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Spectrum and MediaDeck are registered trademarks of Omneon, Inc.