I've found a bug/undesired behaviour with my TV.
It won't start recording the program to the USB HDD if there's a disparity between the program guide program starting time and the actual starting time - if the show starts a bit earier or later than in the guide.
This is what is happening:
1) The program that I want to record starts (about a minute earlier than displayed in the guide)
2) I press record
3) A message appears: "Recording cannot start because the program will end in less than a minute"
* So my choice is either to give up recording or record the program without the start - not good!
Trying to be smart
1) I press record a bit earlier than the scheduled starting time
2) It starts recording
3) But... stops at the time when it thinks that the previous show has ended
So - is there a way to record what I want?
I strongly think that the manual recording shouldn't be tied to the start/end times of the guide, but should start recording whatever is on at the moment and end recording only after pressing stop.