I totally understand that over the last 40 years, advances in the understanding of the structure of matter and the interaction between thin slices of silica when sandwiched have led to a technological revolution: PC, cell, www...the list goes on.
The trouble with Sony is:-
- most of their products are now obselete
- they do not support their customers
- formats come and go so quickly
- I have mini-dv from all around the world circa 1999-2004
- Sony cannot answer my simple questions:
- How do I edit my mini-dv without the camera?
- Can I buy a mini-dv player?
If you SONY can answer these questions, I would very much appreciate it.
Message was edited by: -Finn-
Hi BillyJoelGoatGruff Thank you for your post, I have had to slightly edited the post to omit the four letter word. In addition, please be advised that Sony do not usually reply on the forum as it's a user 'support' forum where advice and experience is shared by Sony users. Kind Regards Finn (Forum moderator)